Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
blog post #6
as I read the article, I wondered what is the source? who is the author?does it include any proof or evidence? . after I reread the article...
-
title: France protest: demonstrators clash with police in Paris as the march against pension reforms. source: independent.co.uk by Stephane...
-
title: can we really measure implicit bias? maybe not source: tom Bartlett date: January 05, 2017 URL: https://www.chronicle.com/article/Ca...
-
I chose a bat because they often sleep during the day and after the sunset they will be very active. The average sleeping time is around 18...
I wish I can do it too!!! I love sleeping.
ReplyDeleteOh dear god, I wish I could have 18 hours per day 😭 and I wish I could sleep during the day. Oh by the way, is it easy for you to take a nap during the day ? Because for some people, it is hard to get some sleep at day time 🤧
ReplyDeleteHello Kaimook "night person" first of all, nice to meet you. Can I say you are more lovelier than the bat <3
ReplyDelete